Protective Wear Supplies Limited of Dark Lake View, Estover, Plymouth, PL6 7TL is a fast growing, agile, customer-focused workwear provider in the UK market, servicing thousands of clients throughout the United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting for a high performing and experienced Sales and Technical Assistant on a full-time basis to join the growing team in Plymouth.
This role is to ensure that robust processes are being followed for on-boarding new clients, in a customer-focused manner. Assisting Sales with Customer related admin tasks and effectively collaborating with the rest of the business to realistically manage Customer expectations.
Overview of Responsibilities:
· Managing & running of the Production rescheduling report and updating customers
· Additional reporting & managing customers expectations
· Manage Branding Queue
· Utilizing the software/ apparel accounts to create Sign off for Logos against products
· Working with Branding supplies to create & set up artwork
· Building logos on system & finishes against products
Log ins & New starters:
· Become the key participator for our top customers.
Manage & fulfill our over allowance process
· Be responsible for updating Accounts for Cost Codes, delivery address & Pending Orders.
· Complete all other new starters & Log ins in line with our process.
· Construct & use software to set up special pricing & manage quarterly price reviews
· Weekly meetings with Sales Team to forecast, align resources to work schedule to deliver to customers expectations.
· Updating & configuring Website assets, e.g. sizing charts & banners
New Business Account Setup
· Take a proactive role in the setting up of the website/ customer account by using standard processes
· Upload customer images & Finish images online.
· Setting up Intranet sites for new accounts
· Adding customer data.
· Set up & amending of delivery restrictions/ depots where required.
· Assist Sales with the inputting and despatching samples
· Complete smooth & efficient website set up, including testing, finishes, products, grades, depots etc are all correct for the customer before going live
Existing Account Updates
· Monthly Account reviews with Sales.
· Adding new products to portals
· Amending the current set up – e.g adding new grades, restrictions etc
· Dealing direct with the customer when required to investigate any admin /technical inconsistencies
· Providing Quotes for Customers/ Sales Rep when pricing needs to be set
· Coordinating and implementing Product swaps on grades / trades & depots
· Monitor email inbox, phone calls, Project Management Boards to ensure projects and daily tasks are completed
· Follow our escalation processes every day
· Challenge and improve existing systems & processes within sales admin team
· Train and develop continuous improvement within the team
. Continuously improve efficiency, reduce waste and costs
What you will bring:
· Excellent communication skills
· A willingness to grow in the role and develop the position
· Driven by metrics, rely on facts not opinions
· Be approachable to new ideas and a good listener
· Not be afraid to challenge or be challenged
Good Prioritizing and Time Management skills
Monday-Friday. 42.5 Hours per week (this could be less, and can be flexible)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,550.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Application deadline: 24/10/2022
Reference ID: STA OCT 2022
Expected start date: 31/10/2022
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you feel that you are the right person for this role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org