We are excited to be Housing 2018; Europe’s largest housing festival in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Housing. Now over 65 years old, the event has taken place at Manchester Central since 2012. We can’t wait to see a good proportion of the biggest delegate audience to date.
So why come and see us?
Well, for starters, we are Number One on the PFH Framework; serving over 52 housing associations nationwide. So, we know a thing or two about workwear procurement in the housing sector.
Proud to offer exceptional value, our range includes corporate uniform, PPE, Hi-Vis, Fire-Retardant and Arc clothing. We combine efficient delivery with unbeatable customer service; all managed through our unique online ordering-system. Come and visit us for a demonstration.
Here are 5 good reasons why you should come and see us on stand P73.
- Don’t miss our exclusive offer for attendees of the Housing Show. Come and see us to claim your free team trial of Bertee Craftsman Lite trousers. All you need to do is tell us how you would like your team to test the comfort and practicality of these fabulous trousers.
- With World Cup fever starting to take a grip, come and claim your free Bertee football.
- Let us demonstrate our on online ordering portal MyWeb and show how it can help you save money and control your stock.
- We can bring you up to date on the latest developments in all things workwear and PPE related, like arc testing, footwear and hand protection – especially the new standard EN 388:2016 and how that could affect you.
- You may be planning a rebrand? We can show you how we can create that professional image you’re after.
- Not to mention, the scintillating company! Ooops, that’s 6 reasons!
Register for your free pass here.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand.
Manchester Central Convention Complex Ltd., Petersfield, M2 3GX
Tuesday 26th June: 09:00 - 17:30
Wednesday 27th June: 09:00 - 17:30
Thursday 28th June: 09:00 - 16:00