We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so if you have any concerns - anything at all regarding non delivery, missing or defects in goods - please let us know immediately so that we can put things right. Returns must be authorised within 21 days from the date of delivery.
Email our friendly customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to them by calling 01752 266374
Trade Returns Policy
We understand that items ordered may occasionally be unsuitable for the intended environment and therefore we have implemented a fair returns policy as follows.
Goods may be returned for credit when:
- They are ordinarily held in stock.
- They are returned within 21 days.
- They are unused, in their original packaging.
- They are accompanied by the relevant returns number.
Fair administration/carriage charges will be applied for collection and re-delivery where changes are requested to ordered products or already delivered products through no fault of Protective Wear Supplies Ltd.
Embroidered or transferred garments cannot be returned for credit.
Specially ordered items can only be returned or cancelled at the discretion of Protective Wear Supplies Ltd.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Email or phone quoting the delivery note number or our order number - all information is contained on the delivery note supplied with the goods.
- Our Customer Service Team will issue a returns number and in the case of a carrier collection will supply all the relevant paperwork with instructions on how to process. This returns number must be placed on all items for return.
- On receipt into our warehouse, these items will be placed into quarantine for inspection by QA. Any relevant credits or replacements will follow once approved.
Failure to follow this procedure will mean we are unable to process your return.